• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Case MADE for water cooling!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Magnus

it is complete at last....

2315149.jpg

2315165.jpg

2315156.jpg

next! : lian-li pc65b with a plexi bottom! stay tuned!

OP
Magnus

Magnus

31c idle, 34-35c load.. i got a heater core and regular rad with 2 120mm fans cooling the cpu block! :]

juliendogg

Nice work! I'd been thinkin about something like that myself. everything is so crammed inside my cheap mid tower, i got a huge heatercore mounted in the top 5 1/4 bay, and an ehiem 1250 supervelcro'd to the bottom. can you say tight???

nice clean job, i luv it!

J.

Epox

Registered
Ok man, your images are broken. They are not comming up. I get a red X, even after refreshing the page multiple times. etc..

Epox

Registered
I just want him to fix his images, there should be a rule again broken links...

Michfan

Works fine for me. Just go drink some more coffee then maybe youll be less grumpy in the morning.

OP
Magnus

Magnus

Silversinksam said:
Magnus, Thats really great and If you dont mind I think I may try to emulate this in my next case I buy

nope... go for it... i already won in a case mod show and glow. :p
couple tips... a sheet metal break(bender), die grinder, and good snips are the key. i used 8th inch alluminum in champayne metallic color. also i rivited it to the bought case and cut a hole for the water tubing. good luck!

HERE is the link to the show and glow

also i have the pics hosted by villagephotos.com. they only give me 5 meg bandwidth a day. so if they dont show up check the next day...

Last edited: