• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the cheap ddr2 thread! ($68 kingston 1gb ddr2 667, $130 2gb super tallent 667)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toddm27

I should have a couple sets of the supertalent by the end of the week, hoping for 500+ if so, byebye 10th anni :D

Gautam

Senior Benchmark Addict
Wattz that's friggin awesome!! :thup:

And people didn't believe it when I said you don't need top dollar ram to break 500.

OP
d94

d94

$30 a phone
discobiscuits said:
What kind of cooling are you using with it? Do you think it can do 4-4-4-12 @ 400mhz fine? Can you check for me?
i already posted that
it'll take 2v

Rattle

d94 said:
i already posted that
it'll take 2v

I havnt seen 400mhz at 4-4-4-12 in this thread

someone hook it up

EDIT I SEE IT !!! thanks

Just ordered a pair, will be ordering the super talents from ewiz also.

Last edited:

wa77ss

Rattle said:
I havnt seen 400mhz at 4-4-4-12 in this thread

someone hook it up

EDIT I SEE IT !!! thanks

Just ordered a pair, will be ordering the super talents from ewiz also.

I'm thinking about ordering the Super Talent as well :)

Would be interesting to see which kit clocks better.

Rattle

well 1 ordered for me, another is for a build I am starting this week, then I have 2 more builds coming soon, so I figure its great timing.

funnyperson1

Interestingly my Kingston Value ram came in with Nanya chips. I don't really have time right now to play with it immediately (I haven't even reinstalled windows, school is crazy right now). I'll definitely be back as soon as I get a better idea how this ram does.

JustChill

G.D. it I got this kingston crap from the egg and it has nanya 0651 chips on it. I purchased 4 gigs of it too. Well maybe I will RMA, then rebuy to see if I can get the same ic's that watzz got..... anyone know how these recent nanya chips OC ....I know there prev. chips were a bit slow... I belive these are made in Singapore...aaaa well you W some you L some...
JC