• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Devil Cries in Chicago

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
I'm sort of a night person. I write until I'm completely exhausted and usually pass-out around three or four in the morning. On good days I can crawl to my feet around 9 or 10 to make breakfast (you're not a writer if you don't insist upon a fabulous breakfast) then I go IMMEDIATELY back to sleep at 2 or 3.

Around 12:43pm today, however, my uncle woke me up with a strange object floating over my head. I thought it might be my mail but he said:

"Happy Birthday!"

Devil May Cry IV for the PS3. (The year of IVs has just begun.)

Much has been made about the 20 minute install time... but they actually give you the entire history of Devil May Cry IV during the install. This is kind of useful to me since I never played any of the other games in the series. I think it go

es by a bit fast to read (and I'm one HELL of a reader) but the install is long enough that it goes by two or three times.

Can't really comment much beyond that... but I played the demo on Xbox Live so I know I'm going to absolutely love it and play through it a FEW times. Then I'll be pre-ordering GTA IV this weekend (from mail-order so I don't have to pay taxes. I don't seriously believe this game won't be available at the grocery store, the flower shop, the bakery, and the laundrymat.) March has been better than the rest of the year and April looks to be fantastic.

Sigh... Bliss...

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Neat, that might be one I have to check out :)

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY :beer:

OP
rainless

rainless

Old Member
Neat, that might be one I have to check out :)

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY :beer:

Thanks. :)

I really wanted to get it on 360, but I never would've gotten around to it with all the games coming out next month that I want. It's the perfect game to have as a gift.

FudgeNuggets

Happy b-day....... Hope you like the game, I've heard not so great stuff......

If I were in Chi-Town, I'd buy you some Captain Morgans' Tattoo