• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Fan of all Fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"It slices, it dices, it makes wonderful Julienne fries, oh and it also cools your CPU like nobody's business."

It_The_Cow (Jul 29, 2001 12:23 a.m.):
Wow

I'm pretty sure, Azzo.com has them for sale.

[Oc]acaridans (Jul 29, 2001 12:44 a.m.):
OMG!!
Where did you get that listing?? I have the mesley 38cfm delta, time for a upgrade!!

$21 is a bit much for me. I'll just stick with my 38 for now. It's loud enough as it is. I think I got the picture from outsideloop.com

Yes, outsideloop. That's the one I was trying to remember. ;) I just visited that site last night. I wonder how long it will take for everybody to get a hold of these fans. The funny thing is the first thing people will do is put a rheostat on it. <lol>

To each his own.

It_The_Cow (Jul 29, 2001 01:38 a.m.):
$21 is a bit much for me. I'll just stick with my 38 for now. It's loud enough as it is. I think I got the picture from outsideloop.com

And I thought a 38CFm Delta was the shiznit. Well shoot me down. I am going to have to get a couple of these. 21 bucks is a bit steep. 50 CFM amazes the blankety blank out of me though. How long will it last ? I will have one !!!!!!!!!!

Maestro

I have been trying to get one from the UK to the US for a while.

But they don't even have them, even though they show it.

I want to see the difference it makes on my SK6, I have the reg Delta on it now.

Man that fan is way to loud and its CFM is low. The Price too high. Get this delta instead!!

Isn't that the same fan they use in those hovecraft, and on the back of fan boats they use in the Everglades?

Goku (Jul 29, 2001 12:24 p.m.):
Man that fan is way to loud and its CFM is low. The Price too high. Get this delta instead!!

But that's 80mm, most heatsinks take 60mm fans without modifications.

sfa ok (Jul 29, 2001 04:13 p.m.):
Goku (Jul 29, 2001 12:24 p.m.):

But that's 80mm, most heatsinks take 60mm fans without modifications.
Righto. Now remember that it's a 60mm fan. That's pretty darn good considering its size

I have used one of the 7000rpm versions with 3 pin connector(FFB0612SHE) and have a spare if anyone wants it (eighteen pounds Sterling). Be warned this thing is loud. Can hear it from the other side of the house and nothing of the rest of the house when sitting next to it. On the cooling side it gives about 5C over the 38 on the Global Win 38/32 HS.
Here are the specs;

I want one just so I can hold that fan in my hand to know it will break the sound barrier when I turn it on :)

I've gone for the 80mm 68CFM Delta. Im buying a 60-80mm convertor too. Cant wait to see the performance increase.

that 80 will fit a wbk38 very easily hmmmmm. what is the store azzz.com?

Back