• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Four Horsemen!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

It's about damn time. Was starting to think that the horsemen were trambled by their horses before they even got started.

So the legend begins. Should we start advising ARS to keep a look out in their rear view mirrors?

OP
Sir-Epix

Sir-Epix

Well not all of the horsemen are riding, Magelus is still workin on it, and I think Bigger John is still being lazy. But we did 11 work units so far, been under a day. Plus we keep returning work units into the queue. I got so many work units to dump it is not even funny. Hopefully if I am not lazy I will go transfer the other two computers in my room to the four horsemen account. Plus the 1.33 will be up today. Made a promise to Nate I would build it today.

OP
Sir-Epix

Sir-Epix

Well the 1.33 is up. We only had 29 work units are first day. This will be blamed on Nate who crashed my uncrashable server. I solute him, and will shoot him on site next time he freezes it! But really our stats should improve over the next couple of days. We are working out bugs.