• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Last Piece of Oc'ing the case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok, it is a sweet looking case. I like the color scheme and all but i am not too fond of the size. I like mine with a little bit more room on the inside. Also the vent is one of the sweetest things about the case but i would much rather have the ability and room the put a decent size window and some active cooling in there, unless of course you are going to water cooling then it shouldn't be a prob at all. All in all nice case.:)

Actually Singmin cases are a bit different. They use a "card cooler" system which lets you hang more fans in differnet locations etc..

here are some pics of it on an older model

minion4000b-09small.jpg

minion4000b-10small.jpg

thanks for the opinion NAS

case

The case looks good and seems to have plenty of room depending on how much you're going to throw in there. The card cooler solution rocks. The best part is the case looks sweet and the price ain't bad either.:)

triflux said:
Actually Singmin cases are a bit different. They use a "card cooler" system which lets you hang more fans in differnet locations etc..

here are some pics of it on an older model

minion4000b-09small.jpg

minion4000b-10small.jpg

thanks for the opinion NAS

Having fans above the mobo is a fantastic idea. My temps dropped quite a lot when I 'dangled' (using tape :rolleyes:) a fan over the CPU HSF. Very useful.

Back