• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Matrix cascading code boot screen?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Patrick G

Anyone know where I can find a high quality boot screen of The Matrix cascading code? I prefer a boot screen, but will take a screen saver. I've seen some, but they are either too blurry, or cascade too fast, or both.

IFMU

The Xtreme Senior Nobody
If I can attach this it is the best Matrix Emulator screensaver I have found!~!
I say this as due to I can actually get it to run on my Duallie Monitor system.
So this is about the best I can say.... Hope it is at least kinda what your looking for.

IFMU

*EDIT*
Blasted... its too big... arg... Well if your interested in it, send me a PM with your email addy and Ill send it your way. It has resolution change, it can run on dual monitors (and presuming more, hope to find out soon!~!) You can alter
The device (i.e. you can specify for each video card)
Resolution
Matrix density (0-400)
Highlight percentage (0-100)
Scroller Speed
Flip glyphs horizontal
Flip glyphs vertical
(??~!!~??)
Enable logging

It is a freeware version, and it has an upgrade to it if you purchase it for $2.. wow.. didnt know that.. might have to do that!~!

The link is that it has listed is http://www.chaossoft.com/

(To my knowledge there is nothing wrong with this site, I personally havent checked it out thoroughly, so surf it with this warning!~!)

Again, hope it helps.

IFMU

IFMU

The Xtreme Senior Nobody
Ah yea, there is 1 problem with it... It does suck up CPU power... forgot about that... I Fold.. so that is why I quit using it... arg... guess Ill ahve to see if theres an updated version that doesnt suck it up...

Crash893

"The man in black fled across the desert,
i was going to suggest a cool one i lost and was looking for and guess what IFMU found the exact one i lost a while ago

its good and it does dual monitors

IFMU

The Xtreme Senior Nobody
Yup, I would have to say it is. I downloaded that one, and it didnt work on my dual monitor. Which it claims it should. 🇪🇭 Ah well... heh.
Sorry, cant answer the second question.

Crash893

"The man in black fled across the desert,
i know it would really hog resoces but isnt there something outthere that will let you run the screensaver as the wallpaper?

checked out that last one

verdict is SUCKS

i kinda did dual monitor
only half on monitor two

but i did like that it had better charters than the first one but other than that it sucked goats for money

Last edited:
OP
Patrick G

Patrick G

Thanks for the suggestion, but I would say the one from chaossoft.com SUCKS. It's much blurrier than the one I found -- not near as crisp or sharp.

IFMU

The Xtreme Senior Nobody
Ah well that is the greatness of personal opinion!~! Everyone has one, and (IMO) None are wrong. Just opinions aye.

Doc_Skurlock

This chaossoft screensaver is badass. It runs perfectly on my dual monitors. It does use up a bit of juice, but I can live with that. It looks pretty sweet, especially them little messages that come through the code. I love having my opinion. Did everyone vote yesterday?

Malakai

Doc_Skurlock said:
This chaossoft screensaver is badass. It runs perfectly on my dual monitors. It does use up a bit of juice, but I can live with that. It looks pretty sweet, especially them little messages that come through the code. I love having my opinion. Did everyone vote yesterday?

roger that.