• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The most stable psu around?

• Thread starter Dragon_Engineer2
  • Start date
Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
D

Dragon_Engineer2

I'm looking for the most stable psu and money really isnt a issue.I want one that has the least amount of variation on the 5V and 12V line.

And here we go again...

The straight up answer to your question is PC Power and Cooling. They have the tightest specs in the industry and a legendary reputation for reliability.

I have a PCP&C Turbo Cool 300 that I've run in this system for seven years. Last weekend, I checked the output with a multimeter while I was cleaning the case and found all of the lines are still within 0.2% of the specs. I also have a new PCP&C Silencer 425 that will go into my next rig, and its just as accurate.

BHD

*waits for larva to come in singing praises of Sparkle units*
:D

actually while i agree PC Power & Cooling units are the best of the best, the sparkles that i have dealt with HAVE had extremely nice voltages... but i'd say whatever you do get at least a 350w nowadays, and possibly even a 400.

I do like sparkle alot but I must say the PC Power & Cooling units are really impressive.

Well if you want the best, then look no further than PC Power and Cooling. It just does not get any better. My next purchase after getting a new processor will be the PC Power and Cooling power supply then a Lian-Li case.

Back