- Sep 22, 2004
Team 32's Folding Intro
Welcome to the OCForums' [email protected] Forum! Here you will find detailed information about the [email protected] ([email protected], or FAH) project.
General Folding Information
- Official [email protected] Website
This is the official website for the [email protected] Project. It includes links to the official downloads, statistics, press releases, results, and also help.
The Official [email protected] Wiki.
- [email protected] Glossary (fah wiki)
Learn terms commonly used when talking about [email protected]
- The Four Big Folding Sins
Excellent article, written by our teammate Adak, explaining how an honest Folder can go wrong. Abstain from these sins to comply with the [email protected] usage agreement.
- The Connectivity Test (last updated: 10-18-09)
Check your Internet connection to Stanford with this quick test suite.
- CIDR List of [email protected] IP Addresses for Firewall (last updated: 04-29-09)
Can't get FAH to communicate through your firewall? Take a look here for the IPs that need allowed.
Team 32 Information
- Official [email protected] FAQ for Team 32 (last updated: 12-30-09)
Much more detailed [email protected] information all in one thread. If it's not linked to in this sticky then you can most likely find it here.
- Official Team 32 You Tube Channel
Express yourself and post your videos about why Team 32 and Folding is so awesome!!! Or check out some videos from other Team members.
- Team 32 [email protected] Facebook Group
Do you Facebook? If so, Join the Group and put some faces with those forum names. Let the world know you Fold for Team 32!
- The New Members Thread
This is where New Users can say hello to the team and ask questions concerning [email protected] The longest running Team 32 thread ever!
- Team 32's Folding Mentor Program (FMP) (last updated: 11-08-09)
Want to become a Team 32 Folding Mentor? Want to be Mentored? Go here to find out how.
- Team 32 Memorial Wall
A memorial to team members' friends and family who have passed from cancer.
- Team 32 Folding Contest Directory (last updated: 09-13-09)
Wanna Rumble? Go here to check out Team 32 Folding Contests - past & present.
- The "I need something to finish my Rig" Thread v2.0 (last updated: 11-18-09)
Got a part? Need a part? Here's where to post. No selling here. Just teammates helping teammates.
- Build-A-Rig (BAR)
BAR is a system where users can donate either parts or money to build modern rigs that will be used for [email protected] only.
- Adopt-A-Rig (AAR)
AAR is a system where users can donate either parts to build rigs that will be used for [email protected] only.
- Team Member Spotlights (last updated: 06-10-10)
Find out more about your fellow team members.
- Team 32 Artwork (last updated: 06-24-08)
Show your creative side! Post up your own custom Team 32 Artwork or check out the work of other members. There are some great Team 32 branded wallpapers in this thread.
- Team 32 Avatars (last updated: 05-03-09)
Avatars! Get your avatars here!!! Have harlam357 create you a custom Team 32 branded avatar.
- Folding Flyers! (last updated: 03-18-09)
This post has a few examples of [email protected] flyers. Print these out and share them with your friends to teach them about the [email protected] Project!
- T32 Lost & Found (last updated: 10-07-08)
An effort to find teammates we haven't seen in a long time and find out what and how they're doing.
- Team 32's Subteams Directory (last updated: 04-06-08)
Some users actually fold in groups under one name, known as subteams. This thread shows the current subteams and how to join them if you wish.
Client Setup (general)
- List of Client Flags and explanation of what they do (fah wiki)
Configure the [email protected] Client to suit your needs.
- Setup Samba File Sharing in the Terminal on Ubuntu Linux (last updated: 01-02-10)
Get access to your Linux client log files from Windows.
Client Setup (GPU2)
- NVIDIA GPU2 Client v6.23 Setup (last updated: 04-15-09)
Setup the Windows GPU2 client for NVIDIA based graphics cards.
- Multi GPU Folding Walkthrough (last updated: 04-14-09)
Setup multiple NVIDIA based graphics cards on the Windows GPU2 client.
- GPU Shader Clocks (last updated: 04-10-09)
This list shows multiple card types by number of shaders and where our membership has successfully clocked them while running GPU2 stable.
Great starting point for OC'ing your NVIDIA based GPU after setting up the GPU2 client.
- NVIDIA GPU2 in Linux Wiki (last updated: 07-04-09)
Setting up NVIDIA GPU2 in Linux via Wine and CUDA wrapper. Decent Linux skills required.
Client Setup (Linux SMP / NVIDIA GPU2)
- Installing either the CPU or NVIDIA GPU2 Client in Ubuntu Linux (last updated: 12-10-09)
A little Linux, a little Wine, a little CUDA, and a pinch of SMP to top it off.
- Checklist for running the SMP Client bigadv "Big Advanced" Work Units (last updated: 02-09-09)
Does your 8-core or i7 box have what it takes to run with the big dogs?
Client Setup (SMP)
- Guide to SMP Client Install with VMWare Player and Ubuntu Linux (last updated: 12-12-09)
YOUTUBE Video Series on How-To Setup the SMP Client using VMWare Player and Ubuntu Linux.
- Guide to SMP Client Install on Windows (Deino) (last updated: 12-17-09)
Setup the Windows SMP client v6.24 (Deino MPI) on XP/Vista/Win7 (32-bit only).
- Guide to SMP2 Client Install on Windows (MPICH2) (last updated: 02-04-10)
Setup the Windows SMP client v6.29 (MPICH2) on XP/Vista/Win7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Multiple Linux Virtual Machines - SMP Guide (last updated: 04-26-09)
Setup VMWare Server with Ubuntu 64-bit Virtual Machines and run the Linux SMP client. Client setup process (without the VMWare portion) will be the same for a native Ubuntu install.
- Notfred's VM Appliance + VMWare Player Guide (last updated: 04-14-09)
Setup VMWare Player with this Folding Virtual Appliance. The fastest way to get up and Folding on Linux Virtual Machines.
- Guide to SMP Client Install on Native Ubuntu (last updated: 12-20-09)
Setup the Linux SMP Client on Ubuntu 64-bit.
Client Setup (Classic)
- Stanford's Guide to Installing the [email protected] Classic Client (last updated: 05-16-09)
How to set up the [email protected] Standard Client.
- Official Folding Statistics from Stanford
Official Stats from Stanford University.
- EXTREME Overclocking (EOC) [email protected] Statistics
Favorite third-party stats site of Team 32. Many of us go through withdrawals if EOC Stats go down for any period of time.
- Kakao Stats - [email protected] Statisitcs
Another very nice third-party [email protected] stats site.
- [email protected] Milestone Thread 4.0
Our very own Jolly-Swagman keeps track of your Folding Milestones.
- HFM.NET - Support and Discussion Thread
HFM.NET - The Open Source Client Monitoring Application for [email protected]
- Hamachi VPN Setup Guide
Monitor remote machines easily over your own virtual private network.
- Measured Effects of NVIDIA Core/Shader/Memory Clocks on GPU2 Production (last updated: 05-01-09)
How do the clocks on your NVIDIA hardware effect its Folding Production? Have a look here for some insight from ChasR.
- NVIDIA GPU2 Benches (last updated: 10-03-08)
GPU2 Benchmark on NVIDIA hardware. Post your PPD or check your PPD against other reported PPD.
- ATI GPU2 Benches (last updated: 10-02-08)
GPU2 Benchmark on ATI hardware. Post your PPD or check your PPD against other reported PPD.
- Folding Production by CPU/Core (last updated: 11-01-06)
Some stats and figures from ChasR.
Lots of historical information about [email protected] and Team 32 found here.
- The Old Team 32 Folding Intro
First Posted circa May 2005 by dark_15.
- The Old Team 32 [email protected] FAQ
First Posted circa May 2005 by dark_15.
- The Old, Old Team 32 [email protected] FAQ
First Posted circa July 2002 by NASsoccer.
Credits: Original content and format by dark_15.
v1.1.8 by harlam357
v1.1.8 by harlam357