• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The SETI-Bar & Grill is open

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

Come on in fellas, gals and outsiders and tell me what happened this week! A new job and two custom systems have kept me real busy not to mention excessive time work on the seti project, due to obvios bandwidth issues. Did ya get a new cruncher or the dreaded ooops and loose one(hope not)?

Gots me a new sysem too:cool: New 1.6a P4 w/256megs of 800mhz rdram. Looking for another over 2ghz cruncher.:cool:

And as usual, all the drinks are on the house! Just name it and we'll serve it up and the frog legz are freshly giged and now served cooked any way you want:beer:

How 'bout a dark lager and a large order of Frog Legs

Finally upped my old file server from a PII 266 to a celly 566 @850

In the process of looking for another cpu to put into my old P3V4X to build my "web server" or so the wife thinks

DeRose306 said:
How 'bout a dark lager and a large order of Frog Legs

Finally upped my old file server from a PII 266 to a celly 566 @850

In the process of looking for another cpu to put into my old P3V4X to build my "web server" or so the wife thinks
A dark lager and large oder of legz coming right up. Congats on the upgrade and btw> What the wife don't know, wont hurt you.:beer:

I would like ice cap and frog legs as usual. PS: I saw you WCPUID before and I noticed you got that 1.6a :)

Have fun with the toy, as I got an XP 1800+... :)

Yodums

Yodums said:
I would like ice cap and frog legs as usual. PS: I saw you WCPUID before and I noticed you got that 1.6a :)

Have fun with the toy, as I got an XP 1800+... :)

Yodums
Ice cap and a order of my special legz for Youdums

Daaaaaa I forgot to mention the the xp1700 that just might be added. A new customer with major upgrade for cheap(familly-n-friends deal) that is online now:beer:

Fill me up with some Code Red (under age an all LOL)... Also throw out a big bag of live frogs. ;)

Ugh... I was going to try a new cacher (SETIGate), but I forgot about the bandwidth problems and let my cache dry up so I could fill my new cache with new WUs. Major backfire... Probably 48 hours of SETI not running. And still having problems getting my WUs uploaded so I can start to download.

BLECH...
JigPu

JigPu said:
Fill me up with some Code Red (under age an all LOL)... Also throw out a big bag of live frogs. ;)

Ugh... I was going to try a new cacher (SETIGate), but I forgot about the bandwidth problems and let my cache dry up so I could fill my new cache with new WUs. Major backfire... Probably 48 hours of SETI not running. And still having problems getting my WUs uploaded so I can start to download.

BLECH...
JigPu
Code red and a bog of hoppers coming right up:cool:

That bandwidth is crap.:mad: I am guessing it is around 4-5 wu's/hr on this end:(

Basher said:

Set up seti queue or connect to a members queue that has been setup
That was my plan this mourning, but it seems that Berkley has got some pretty killer bandwidth atm.

Coffee and an order of breakfast legs and dump 48 wu's:D Now off to build my new P4:cool:

I no longer have that kyro/res. Did some trading. The goal with the kyro res was to have a radiatorless system. I only used it once for about 48hrs and it did ok cooling a 1ghz cpu, but felt like a nice heater core would give me a little cooler water temps. The new owner has some good ideas different from my setup, and I hope it works out performing better for him:cool:

I haven't fabricated any w/b's, yet, but do have the equipment in place to get the job done. All I need now is some copper+Time;)

ttt

I am ready to serve:D Whew what a day. But got my farm running stronger. I now have 10,433Mhz of crunching power with another 1ghz system soon to be built:cool:

Had me a shot of jack daniels in another thread so I am foing to get a beer this time with a double order of cajun cooked frog legz:beer:

Yodums said:
Wow, glad you have alot of machines now ;) Your crazy! :)
Well six of the puters account for 10333Mhz of that power but crazy? I like to think I am eccentric:D

Here you go pal> Ice cap and order of frog legz for ya:beer:

racecar12 said:
ttt

I am ready to serve:D Whew what a day. But got my farm running stronger. I now have 10,433Mhz of crunching power with another 1ghz system soon to be built:cool:

Had me a shot of jack daniels in another thread so I am foing to get a beer this time with a double order of cajun cooked frog legz:beer:

Sweet as if you were not moving fast enough :) The team needs more still though if we want the giant frog-b-que.

Basher said:

Sweet as if you were not moving fast enough :) The team needs more still though if we want the giant frog-b-que.
Hehehe just started my 4th install for window today:cool:

Anybody need a drink?

This drink and large order of frog legz goes to ?{PMS}fishy? for beating me out of the 155th posiiton;)

Back