• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Sir Epix Saga continues.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wookie8662

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2001
Location
A galaxy far, far away
Heh, this is getting good.

Good job guys! I love this epic adventure (no pun intended).

Might need to make the "saga" a sticky, if it continues on. It looks like this going to be an onging adventure.

I'm starting not to care who is gonna win, but when the next chapter is coming out! :)

Ummm, there will be chapter 3, right?
 

chawken

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2001
Location
Los Angeles County
It continues on as the heated battled will commense tomorrow - March 22nd, 2002 @ 10am EST. I have not heard a confirmation from Lonely Raven, but the battle of the Raven vs the horsemen is the first to produce 2500 WU's.

The battle continues, as the bold horsemen have unofficially challenged n715dp of the Athlonmb.com team for daily production supremacy.

I will keep the masses updated on the progress of these challenges.
 

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
Joined
Feb 2, 2002
Location
Wheaton, IL
2500WUs?

I guess Horsemen don't know what a Millenium is!?!

That's fine. 2500WUs it is. I'd just hate to prolong their
suffering. Without their "army" to weigh in againsed me,
I hope to give them more then a run for their money!
 

Sir-Epix

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2001
Location
Lansing, MI
Lonely Raven said:
2500WUs?

I guess Horsemen don't know what a Millenium is!?!

That's fine. 2500WUs it is. I'd just hate to prolong their
suffering. Without their "army" to weigh in againsed me,
I hope to give them more then a run for their money!

A millenium in your years, oh sorry I am from different planet. A race to 1k would be over to soon. Plus look at the bright side I am giving you a chance to drive to Indiana to pick up your motherboard.
 

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Location
Deep Blue Sea (Maryland)
chawken said:
It continues on as the heated battled will commense tomorrow - March 22nd, 2002 @ 10am EST. I have not heard a confirmation from Lonely Raven, but the battle of the Raven vs the horsemen is the first to produce 2500 WU's.

The battle continues, as the bold horsemen have unofficially challenged n715dp of the Athlonmb.com team for daily production supremacy.

I will keep the masses updated on the progress of these challenges.

PLEASE keep us info for both race!! it's getting really interested!! :D

btw, what kinda output r they talking 'bout? i know Raven's, but Horsemen and n715dp?? any rough idea...??
 

Sir-Epix

Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2001
Location
Lansing, MI
LandShark said:


PLEASE keep us info for both race!! it's getting really interested!! :D

btw, what kinda output r they talking 'bout? i know Raven's, but Horsemen and n715dp?? any rough idea...??

We very. Good days are when we have no homework/weekends. Bad days are homework ridden or we are just lazy :) 100+ a day is very likely :)
 

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
Joined
Feb 2, 2002
Location
Wheaton, IL
100+ a day with, or without the "Army"?

For the team I applaud your being able to use all those school
machines for crunching.

But for the race, (sigh)....