• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Wii's only decent fps [The Conduit] Trailer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Spoiler spoiler ZOMG POSSIBLE SPOILER COVER YOUR VIRGIN EYES!

Ok, I'm at Union Station now, and according to the current objective section, I have to flush the Drudge out of the area before the massive Conduit can be scanned by Prometheus. However, the Drudge constantly pour out of this portal, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to flush them all out! Is there a trick to it?

Hmm. Looks like I just had to be tenacious and a bit crafty. Managed to snag myself a Hive Cannon early on and just kinda camped out and waited for them to come to me. Seemed to work well enough.

Friggin' Scarabs . . .

Now I'm kinda stuck in another part that's driving me nuts. I've just gotta persevere until I flush it out. There's really no trick to it; just keep shooting.

The last promo code has been made available. It is as follows (spelling COUNTS!)

Drone4SP

Lets you play the SP mode as a drone.

I just finished the game a couple minutes ago, and while it does nothing really special for the genera, it is still an incredibly valid shooter, and probably the best one the Wii has ever seen. The bar has officially been set. From now on, developers making Wii FPS games have to go 'How do we make our game better than The Conduit?'

I may try out the MP modes in a little while.

Back