• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermalright Showdown: TRUE Cu vs IFX-14

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Update: the second seller screwed me over and didn't post the IFX, probably because he was annoyed I got it so cheap :bang head

Oh well, I decided instead to get myself a spanking new TRUE very cheap on ebay (original, no rev.) and did some very quick comparisons between it and my TRUE Cu. I'm also buying a TRUE black from a bit-tech forum member so hopefully I'll soon have the complete set. TRUE LOVE, BABY!

Pic:

truelover.jpg

Test results are really uninteresting tbh: TRUE Cu beat the original, unlapped TRUE by only 2C in both low and high TDP tests... I might be able to recover that 2C with lapping, but in any case I'm stoked that I can finally get that 2KG giant out of my case lol. :thup:

Its amazing how many TRUE one can have ? :eek:

Anyway, if you're bored with that 2 kg beast and really want to dump it, I'm happy to be your dumpster at anytime. ..lol.. :D :chair:

Back