• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermalright SLK-800 For $34.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildfrogman

looks like your link goes to a shopping cart and says your cart is empty. But on the site i found it, yeah awesome price for slk-800. I hear thermalright has been thinking of a heatpipe version of the slk-800 and some other heatsinks i have seen at Cebit a while ago online. Pretty neat stuff thermalright has been putting out and is still working on new stuff from what i gather.

maxima88

Really very cheap prices and very fair s&h rates.

That's were I bought some of my fans and round cables from.

larva

Inactive Moderator
just be aware

customer service is a real hit an miss affair with svc. I bought an AX-478 from them, they took their sweet time shipping it, sent it by the wrong carrier, and when I got it it was an AX-7 instead, even though the order clearly read 478 and the boxes are clearly labled on the outside. After ignoring my emails for weeks they issued me a RMA, I returned the incorrect merchandise (on my nickel), and never heard from them. After weeks of emailing them they claimed they never received the returned merchandise. Fortunately I paid for delivery confirmation and had proof they did. I eventually got my heatsink, but it took months and the extra shipping took the nice off of the nice price. I won't be dealing with them again as it takes luck for you to get what you order and I am not a lucky man.

SLO_N8

I have bought a ton of stuff from SVC...and I mean a ton. Only ever had 1 mixup, and they were very cool about it :)

That's a superb price for that heatsink.

OP
Tmod

Tmod

larva

Well my luck is pretty bad too.

I will wait and see what happens.

I guess that goes to show that low prices are not the only concern when shopping for things.

SemiCycle

JimboZ88 said:
is there a site that says that Thermalright is considering making a heatpipe slk-800? that would be Sooo insane...how about 10C on an Amd XP1800...that would be sweet!

A heatpipe won't get you ANYWHERE near that low a temp. Plus I don't know anyone's ambient case temp that runs at 10c.

OP
Tmod

Tmod

hellrazrblade

shouldnt this be in cyber deals?

Yep I thought of that right after I posted it. I was expecting it to be moved but never was.