• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Dragon Orb 478

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yodums

Re: great fan not the best but still good results

ac3wooddog said:
great fan not the best but still good results

Can you elaborate abit? He might wanna know what are the pros and cons.

flounder43

Senior Lawyer-clocker
It is huge and heavy. Reviews are available if you do a google search, or if you were to search here for "dragon orb". I personally don't think much of it.

Yodums

flounder43 said:
It is huge and heavy. Reviews are available if you do a google search, or if you were to search here for "dragon orb". I personally don't think much of it.

Well even if its a Orb, the design and copper didn't make it look too bad, and this is the P4 verison, so I was wondering if it'd cool it. The price isn't that bad either 29.99 USD.

OP
rlemieux

rlemieux

Cyber Deal King
Havent overclocked it yet. Was just curious what others would say about it before I overclocked it. Infact I already bought a Volcano 7+ to replace it, just heard it was much better.

OP
rlemieux

rlemieux

Cyber Deal King
Sorry meant to put that in. Its about 48-49 degress celcius at full load thats not overclocked.

flounder43

Senior Lawyer-clocker
rlemieux said:
Havent overclocked it yet. Was just curious what others would say about it before I overclocked it. Infact I already bought a Volcano 7+ to replace it, just heard it was much better.
Update us on what you think of the 7+ when you get it, please.