• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Level 10 Chassis finally available...for $849!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JonSimonzi

Something about that case makes me want it so friggin bad. And I'm the guy who hates "flashy" cases, I prefer the ones that are nice and subtle, pretty much a rectangular box.

If it was half that price, I'd probably cave in and buy it. But for almost $900? No thanks.

dillinja666

for 849? looks like it should be maybe 200... looks kinda cheap to me, and i definitly see cooling issues with any high heat setup

jamesman32

There was a site I saw that had this case for $650. Don't remember what it was though....

Personally, I wouldn't buy it either way. Much too big, and pretty pointless I'd say. It would be much cooler if each compartment had a window in it, so you could see each different part.

deed

Cool idea but I have seen a much better version of this for less then 200.... seems cheap quality for the price.

BossBorot

I like the idea but hate the company, execution, and price. Why would anyone even consider buying this case?

Springbok

Wow, that looks awesome. Doesn't make any sense to setup a PC like that but cool design.

Neuromancer

That is loosely based off of the thermaltake, but they are both ugly.

You have that backwards. The thermal take is based loosely off this original case design.

I wish I could find the project log, but they have the user name wrong or something.