• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Level 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JonSimonzi

I generally don't like flashy cases. My case is about as simple and elegant as you can get. But... I actually want one really bad. Not $700 really bad, unfortunately though. If it was about half that, I'd probably consider getting one.

ricflairw000

I generally don't like flashy cases. My case is about as simple and elegant as you can get. But... I actually want one really bad. Not $700 really bad, unfortunately though. If it was about half that, I'd probably consider getting one.
+1 you should join the anti bling crew of me an ACSL hahaha

TJ07 no window no neon

JonSimonzi

I have the FT01BW (the case I recommend in every thread heh), it does have a window, but doesn't have one single LED fan or light or anything of that nature. Just the power and HDD LED, and that's it.

Hookem

Man you guys are killing me...Was going to build me a new box.

Now it looks like I will be getting a new box to put my old computer in.

Jaw dropping for sure.

Makes me wonder what I was thinking the first time I saw one of the old Chieftech/Antec's back in the day.

Just had to have one.

Hey guys you need to send some tissues down here to Texas. My wallet is crying a river.

LOL...Man that is just too cool for school !!!!!

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Hmm. Either that austrailian guy is behind this, or they stole his idea.

Dont have a link but a year or so a go a guy was two years into a build that looked like this except not anodized black paint on aluminum. There are some aesthetic differences but the bizzare structure is almost exactly similar. If someone knows what I am talking about and can post a link I would appreciate it

sherretz

Registered
I have to double check those pics. That case is H-U-G-E! IIRC, the top of the case is about even with the knee of the guy who is pulling it out of the box.

I would take a Lian-Li or Cooler Master over that any day.

Edit: Damn, can't link yet. Scroll about half way down the unboxing pics. Above his knee!!!

Heh, if you buy this case you might as well tattoo "n00b" across your forehead. I just got the Lian Li level 80 yesterday.

Overall, a little too strange for me, whats wrong with a normal rectangular case?

pinky33

I don't like flashy either, but damn this is a sweet case. I would have no problem paying $700 if it is built better then my $300 lian li. Not that my lian li is built bad, but there is room for improvement and I would hope the $400 more would also get me $400 more of quality and not just looks.

Diggrr

Underwater Senior Member
Someone posted that a couple months ago from an electronics show.
Looks cool and all, but I don't think it's worth even close to that price tag...like those keyboards with the led screens for keys...noteworthy, but not a realistic purchase.

JonSimonzi

It looks like a cooling nightmare. The main chassis compartment, looks to have one intake, and one exhaust. But a case such as this isn't used for it's functionality, it's all looks.

BenF

I like the case but $700 is way way too much. I definitely saw the thread where someone hand made a case like this but out of aluminum. This thermaltake case looks just like it. Was that thread on OCF or on a different site? I'd like to see how his case compares to this one.