• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Top Radiator Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Freddie

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has any experience installing a radiator in the top of a Thermaltake Suppressor F51 case. Although the Thermaltake website suggestions that both 360mm and 420mm radiators are supported it does not give any indication as to the permitted heights. Would a 45mm radiator (+ 25mm fan, so 70mm total) fit or does the top part of the case only accept slim radiators?

Regards, Freddie.

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
From the top of the case you're looking at 2.76 inches thickness which includes the fan. Measure from the top of the case and see you have clearance to the top edge of the mobo and not block the 8PIN connector. Then you'll know you have space.

By the looks of this pic you might have clearance.

this pic shows otherwise .

The only issue I see is the 8PIN connector clearance to the mobo.

Last edited:
OP
F

Freddie

So I did do a quick measure and it looks as if there is ~7cm of free space. However, as you say, it all comes down to things like the 8-pin connector.

In the pictures above it appears as if fans are installed on both sides of the radiator (so 50mm of fans and either 30mm or 45mm of radiator).

Regards, Freddie.

Nebulous

Señor Senior, Senior
Looks like 1/4 of an inch clearance. Yeah the rads in the pic shows fans on both sides (push/pull) configuration. You might get away with it, but you won't know until you try.