• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Volcano 7+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gogadgetman

I require some help in finding where to buy a new fan for my Volcano 7+. Been on Thermaltake's web-site no luck. Model number TT-7025A dimensions 70x70x23mm

larva

Inactive Moderator
You could always fit one of the TMD 70mm fans to it, there aren't many choices in 70mm sizes. That was one thing I didn't care for about the 7+, the fan is a goofy size and it is annoyingly loud. I've gone to a heatsink that uses standard 80mm fans and I like both the noise/performance ratio and the choice of fans quite a bit.

Last edited:
OP
gogadgetman

gogadgetman

Thanks for your help and suggestions. Had Volcano about 5 months, fan just burnt out. Only got Volcano because it was so good for overclocking! and recommended by most of the Forums!

Robin Hood

There has been a post in the last couple of days were someone got a 80-120mm adapter to fit the 7+ and then used a regular 80mm fan - could be the cheapest option.

Edit - See the second post on this link

Last edited: