• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

they are talking about us!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TC said:
Doesn't matter - multiple copies of each unit get sent to different people. When you turn in a unit in you get credit, regardless of how long it's been.

Would that be why SETI never runs out of WU's?

we can sandbag with one of our public setiqueues. have it slowly building up and flood when we are close to them....

included Audiman, and mine, we have "at least" 5 members queue could use to store WUs. :cool:

hhhmmm.....oh.......sheeee.......we have "company" in here!! may be we all should start PMing instead huh??!! :p

Yeah, its not hard for someone in their forums to read all of this. My setiqueue server will be available tonight after i change a setting.

audiman.sytes.net:5517 (located in Winnipeg, MB Canada)

I'll tell setiqueue to dump all the results in 10 days from now :)

GO GO GO! hehehehehe Races are cool. My TeAm (anandtech) just destroyed DSLReports in a race. It was a boon to our TeAm because the forum mods let us "advertise" for new members in all of the AT forums. We picked up hundreds of new members and absolutely smothered DSLR. What made it a challenge is that we only counted production for the race, any wu's new members brought didn't count, just their production AFTER joining.

Our production went from about 3000 wu's/day to 6000/7000+ wu's/day. Yes, it doubled! :D

LandShark said:
no, we r not close enough.

wait for another week or so.......at least........

We know your plans. It won't work. Make sure your OC'd system won't crash your HD and lose all that cached WUs :p

rattattat said:

We know your plans. It won't work. Make sure your OC'd system won't crash your HD and lose all that cached WUs :p

Good point. Maybe you'd let us store them on one of your servers.

rattattat,,, you see my Avatar? well thats the only thing you'll be seeing when we zoom right by you.

Audiman, that's won't likely to happen. You'll need to raise your FSB a little higher on your crunchers.

Back