• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This £38,888 PC has 7 GPUs?! All about the 8PACK Supernova MK3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

Learn more about the 8PACK Supernova MK3 with world famous overclocker Ian "8PACK" Parry. This record breaking workstation PC was unveiled at Computex 2024 with AMD Threadripper Pro 7995WX & 7 x Nvidia RTX 4090 GPUs! This bespoke solution uses custom cooling components crafted at Overclockers UK & Nexalus to ensure reliability and the best performance. The sleek silver and black aesthetic can be customised to suit your preferences and you can check out the Supernova MK3 on the Overclockers UK website HERE: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/8pack-...

00:00 - Smash the competition!
00:41 - One CPU to rule them all
01:46 - 512GB of Memory
02:23 - Graphics & Overclocking
03:34 - POWER - 3 PSUs!
04:05 - Custom Crafted Cooling
05:10 - 24TB of high speed storage
05:35 - Case and aesthetics

I don't even remember how many years ago this guy was overclocking anything. Older overclockers who probably retired already may remember him ;)

It just becomes a question of why. Like yeah, you essentially maxed out a custom build, what're you using it for?

It's like dropping 6 figures on a Ferrari and not tracking the thing. Uh, congrats?

I guess it's to make the "wow!" effect and a lot of noise on the web about the store in general. They ... maybe ... sell one PC, but people will browse their offer and buy some other stuff. I see no other reason to build something as ridiculous. For the same things, Caseking has/had Der8auer. Both stores are related and work in the same way.

Back