• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
anyone seen this case? i think its cool and very cheap, and i want,

i wanna know what the insides are like, and how much room and the quality, does anyone have this or any links of this case,(insides, closer look)

the full tower

thanx

maskedgeek said:

i wanna know what the insides are like, and how much room and the quality, does anyone have this or any links of this case,(insides, closer look)

the full tower

thanx

What case?

maskedgeek said:

the full tower

thanx

Did you forget to post a pic or something?

hahaha! oops sorry dudes!
dude bear with me its like mornin....

thats the only place i can find the full tower, and the case doesnt have a manufacturer name that i can find, i wanna search around for that case some more, but its hard without a model number and all....

fuzzba11 said:

wow, it looks like they mispriced a few things,

a p4 2.2 is like 900 bucks!

iv seen this case in a galery once, and only once, and it was only the front of it...

TranceBear said:

Remember you get what you pay for. Probaly Codegen or something in that quality ramge

True, but thats a good price even if you take the PSU and shoot it with a shotgun. Then your left with a cheap fulltower that you can mod the hell out of and not worry about screwing something up.

actually thats a good idea! hehe
nah ill use the psu for a pelt or 2... i got a good one, i wish i could get that case without a psu! but its like impossible! i can only find 2 places with the case....

i think i just mite buy that case and modd it like crazy!

i got a microwave window and that screen thing i mite put in it! it looks sweet!

I've seen a full tower similar to that, but I've enver seent he price on it.

http://maxtop.com/product.asp?imageNumber=CSX-999-4HA&category=Chassis&color=gold&display=

http://maxtop.com/product.asp?imageNumber=CSX-917&category=Chassis&color=gold&display=2

good Luck finding the info your looking for...My Dad got a maxtop case from a co-worker, but we didn't know who made it. It took me since October to stumble across Maxtop cases and see that my Dads case is one of their offerings. I liked my Dad's case so well when I found this case at newegg.com for only $32 + $10 S&H...

http://65.119.30.151/productimage/11-150-017-01.JPG

Dad's case is very similar... however there is a couple things I severly dislike about the above case I bought...the front cover is held on ONLY by screws. it doesn't snap in an out like all ym other cases. Also the PSU I had bought ahead of time wouldn't fit witht he top fan installed ont he inside. I installed it ont he outside so that the PSU would fit. The PSU is a Macron(i think) 400w and it is listed on the AMD PSU list...made sure before I bought it. Anyrate it has a second fan installed on it, but it's installed on the outside of the PSU blowing in. SO what you pay for is what you GET... I'll live with it since I won't be taking the front on and off, but it is a serious pain to remove the one time I did, and will be a pain when i remove it a second time for painting later this spring.

FYI
Maxtop case cost $42 from newegg
Macron 400W PSU cost $56 from local shop..
whiwon't shop at anymroe cuz the owner ****ed me off by insulting my motherboards calling them "CRAP;JUNK" etc
There are other things I have gripes about the shop, but insulting my systems just was the last straw.

thanx guys, i guess im gonna wait and save some more money before i buy a case, rite now i got a mobo tray sittin on my desk with the cdroms and hdd sittin next to it....

Back