• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this guy has some nice cooling stuff

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nakman8

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here. This guy has a nicely
organized webpage and some reasonably priced stuff.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=2727759586&category=3673

OMG its just a SFII from thermaltake gee, you tricked us or something?? I have 2 of them right here but not using them as its loud like my gf's hairdryer. Wanna buy them???

Economy

Don't think you're breaking any rules because sharing good deals with friends is a courtesy. In this day and age of high prices and not-so-good customer service anytime we find a good deal and good service I think we should share it. Check out nexfan.com for super deals. OldBird

Yes, thanks for the heads up bro. You would have been better off posting in the cyber deals area though. My 2cents is that, that isn't much of a deal. I can buy for a little bit more from a reputable company and be getting new, never used, warrantied items. I have never found a good deal on computer stuff on Ebay! EVER!.

CSaddict said:
Yes, thanks for the heads up bro. You would have been better off posting in the cyber deals area though. My 2cents is that, that isn't much of a deal. I can buy for a little bit more from a reputable company and be getting new, never used, warrantied items. I have never found a good deal on computer stuff on Ebay! EVER!.

I've been buy and selling on Ebay since 1997. Scannerman (129) Never been burn.
Just bought my Athlon T-Bred from a guy for $53.00 shipped. It has the same stepping as the Excaliber one's and is a "B" version.
Ya just have to ask lots of questions and look for a good FB rating.

Re: Economy

huneycutt said:
Check out nexfan.com for super deals. OldBird

Just when I thought I had been to every "cooling stuff" website up pops another one. This one is loaded with GOOD stuff. Flat shipping rate is not bad also.

Hot deals.

Roger that nakman, always glad to help a 'puter Brother save a few bucks. I ordered from them like five times and always good service. Check out the round IDE cables for $2.99 and I got an Enermax PSU 350W at a real good price. I check there every few days just to see what they have on special and you can run up on some real Huckle Berry deals. Now if we could persuade them to sell MB's and CPU's we'd be over like fat cats. . . . .

I called them once to inquire about something or another and Josh was very helpful and knowledgable. It's like a refreshing cool breeze in the face when you get nice people to deal with that know their stuff.

Ya'll have a super Sunday and we'll talk at 'cha later.
OldBird

Re: Re: Economy

nakman8 said:

Just when I thought I had been to every "cooling stuff" website up pops another one. This one is loaded with GOOD stuff. Flat shipping rate is not bad also.

check on cyber deals more often a lot of good deals on cooling stuff and other stuff are posted there :D
and some good deals here too...

Back