• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This hurt my wallet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. $T$

I just ordered a compleat water cooling system:

Black Ice Raditor

Swiftech MCW372

3/8" fittings

120mm Fan 100cfm

Ehime 1048 pump

rubbermaid resevoir

How does this sound? 170$ without pump:mad:

Christoph

JAPH Senior
I'd like to know why you went with the Black Ice rad. It defnintely could have been cheaper, but other than that, it looks good.
Your wallet will hurt much less once your CPU starts to approach ambient temperature.

Edit: I was wondering the same thing as IFMU. What's with that?

Last edited:

IFMU

The Xtreme Senior Nobody
Can I ask a question? Im not trying to be rude, but Im curious... Why did you make 2 threads with basiclly the same thing? Your other thread here, you stated this...

Mr. $T$ said:
How does this sound as a water cooling system

Black ice standerd

Swiftech MCW372

Ehime 1048 pump

3/8" hose

Tupaware water storage

Arctic Silver III 3oz.

water wetter 4oz.

120mm fan

Now, I can understand that its a little different... but 2 threads for one thing? Wouldnt it have been easier to just say in that thread what you decided to do?

Like I said, no flames... just curious...

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
IFMU said:
Can I ask a question? Im not trying to be rude, but Im curious... Why did you make 2 threads with basiclly the same thing? Your other thread here, you stated this...

Now, I can understand that its a little different... but 2 threads for one thing? Wouldnt it have been easier to just say in that thread what you decided to do?

Like I said, no flames... just curious...

This one was posted an hour after the other one, so maybe he bought the stuff in-between the two posts???? :eh?:

Christoph

JAPH Senior
cyber mouse45 said:

This one was posted an hour after the other one, so maybe he bought the stuff in-between the two posts???? :eh?:

That's what I figured, but why wait only an hour? We love giving advice, but it's pointless when you don't bother to respond to our it, instead going and doing the opposite of what we recommended.
I don't mean to sound like a parent here. You're free to spend your money as you see fit. However, asking and subsquently ignoring our advice sends two contradictory messages. Please either ask and follow up (respond, debate, argue, disagree, quibble, bicker, refute, dispute, etc) or don't ask at all.