• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is crazy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shad

These PAla7-2 proteins have put my weekly production through the roof! I am currently outproducing everyone on the team except Overdoze (no surpise there, thats almost untouchable), according to this site (Linked below). I am only running 18 processors or so, can that score be right? I thought OC3D was running like 43 processors..How in the world could I outproduce that?

Anyone know how long these proteins are going to be around??

Click here

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
production

NaS and I fold gromacs with many of our OC3d rigs. I've been trying to get the rest of the team to switch over, but the news travels slowly.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
yeah some machines are running Gro but i don't think the majority of us are! I heard that these were supposed to be short lived though :\ Vijay said they don't need much frmo these so they won't be out too long.

nice production though keep up the great work!:drool:

FOLD ON
NAS

overdoze

Yup after 2 days of more than double my normal productions. Things are falling back to normal as I'm getting mostly tinker cores even when I set it to fold gromacs core.

skou

My Gromacs machines are stuck on Tinker, it's slowing me down!

I managed to get 2 each Pala7-2, buy now reverted to tinker.

steve

OP
Shad

Shad

nikhsub1 said:
I still have all 4 machines at my office on the 10 pointers.

I have 8 of the 11 machines in my office still pulling Gro's, just lucky I guess..