• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this is not really extreme,actually it's pretty silly,but it was fun and it looks coo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crazyman

this is not really extreme,actually it's pretty silly,but it was fun and it looks coo

I bought a $4 flasher kit
MVC-002Fl1.jpe

it was fun putting it together
MVC-003Fl2.jpe

drill the holes for the led’s in the 3.5” plate
MVC-004Fl3.jpe

hot glue it in place
MVC-005Fl4.jpe

it should look pretty cool!
MVC-006Fl5.jpe

of course a clean adaptor with heat shrink tube
MVC-007Fl6.jpe

all it’s gonna do is flash when my pc is on.
MVC-008Fl8.jpe

and it’s done!another useless but fun mod, lol,,,all it does is an alternating flash.
MVC-010Fl9.jpe

I guess I got bored and got a creative urge.

ahhhhhhhhhh............................................

cool what would be cooler.......... i mean if they dont realy do any thing would be to put hella more hehe nice job though:eek: :D

BinarySuperman said:
hey crazy man whats that black liquidy looking stuff holding the leds in place??

it's "hot glue" the glue gun melts it and squirts it out and then it cools and it's like plastic.and it sticks to other plastic real good,and it's cheap.
:)

and natopotato ! I do have plans for 10 "chaser" sequencial leds which will go up the front by the air vents in the lower front of the pc,pics will follow later. :)

hehe, never seen black glue. i use clear but i bet they have
all sorts of colors. cool mod bro, was it hard getting those
holes just right for the leds?

nice clean job man, maybe if you get up the urge you could use those leds to monitor nic activity or something. And if you don't have a nic then what the heck, it looks neat(as a personal preference i would change the led's for blue one's though) :p

Back