• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is starting to get difficult

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeRose306

After finally gaining a little lead on Burning Phoenix, I've come to quite a chase. Jimmy is giving me quite a run.

After hitting the to 100 I have added 3 more cruncgers just to gain some ground, and if needed I may have to reinstate the old PII266.

But in all the commotion I just realised I've passed my 4000 WU milestone!

Whew!!!!!!! Lotta work, but FUN:D :D :D

BTW. when are the team races starting?

Congrats Nick!

It does get tougher and tougher to gain ground. I notice that when I upload 10-12 units a day I lose ground on the 99.250% mark for all users. :eek:

Its getting harder and harder to move up these days. Look at the top 100 crucnhers. Im strugling to break into the top 50. Keep adding those machines, and jumping up the ranks.

I have seen this lately.....I keep adding WU into my account and I'm still loosing places. There are a bunch of guys comming this way (including DeRose and Phoenix) that will mst probably bump me out of the top 75 places in this great (and lately a tough competition) team :D

Congratulayions to all the members and keep those WU comming.

Back