• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This website could be usefull!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i was looking at it and it seems pretty sweet, but.
there is one problem. unless you are ordering about 20 or more the pieces are EXPENSIVE, i priced a 2.5" square piece of copper that was about 1/8 th on an inch thick with a cutout im the center and for one it was something like $130 usd
but if you order more like 20 than the price was like $17 usd.
you need to order alot to cover the time they spend setting up the machine and just taking their time in the first place :)
but if someone wanted to make , oh lets say some custom waterblocks and they took orders from like 30 or 40 people then it would be a pretty good deal.
but it is still a good find none the less

~Magick_Man~

lol, I saw the link and thought 'EMachine...isn't that the crappy, generic consumer PC company? How would that link be useful?' :p

Seems kinda pricey though.

w00p said:
The guy that started that place must've been RICH!
Them machines aren't exactly cheap...

I bet they dont have one shop with all that stuff, they probably have several different companies that they outsource stuff to.

From what i gather.... This guy is making a killing between the machine and the program.

The program probably feeds into a CNC machine. the programmer just loads teh stock. A local highschool could do the same for a couple bucks.

Back