• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thou shall not muddy thy brothers waters!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daniel ~

I'm posting this in both the Seti and Folding topics.

It's all to easy to forget in one's zeal for new crunchers just how a new person coming into the forums is likely to perceive your (In my view) over zealous posting into one anothers threads.

By this I mean the cat calls and re-direction posts both side have members indulging in. From now on I would appreciate if you would post only in a Seti or Folding thread if you are supporting that effort.. Please refrain from disparaging remarks about one another.

You each have good reason to be very proud of what you have accomplished, and nothing to gain by belittling the value of one anothers achievements.

Please keep this at the top by bumping,
Thank you all VERY much for what you have brought to O/C with your efforts.

woops. that was my fault. sorry about that one. no harm intended

Thanks for posting this Daniel!

To Ebola: Don't worry about it. You weren't the only one doing it - they did the exact same thing. We are no better than the seti guys, and vice versa.

Both teams have come a long way, and I'm sure both Morpheus and I would love to see harmony between the teams, rather than anything else.

Fold on people! :)

Dan there are some computers that simply do not have the speed to meet the maximum time requirements for processing unit's I have simply encouraged those folks to check out Seti. If this is a wrong action please let me know, I will refrain from doing so. I figured any help for our team's Folding or otherwise would not be a bad thing.

J

SpeeDj (Jun 28, 2001 07:03 a.m.):
Dan there are some computers that simply do not have the speed to meet the maximum time requirements for processing unit's I have simply encouraged those folks to check out Seti. If this is a wrong action please let me know, I will refrain from doing so. I figured any help for our team's Folding or otherwise would not be a bad thing.

J

I'm sure that will still be ok! That wasn't was Dan was talking about...

Allan Nielsen (Jun 28, 2001 03:30 a.m.):

To Ebola: Don't worry about it. You weren't the only one doing it - they did the exact same thing. We are no better than the seti guys, and vice versa.

Both teams have come a long way, and I'm sure both Morpheus and I would love to see harmony between the teams, rather than anything else.

Harmony is a good thing... :)

And like you said Allan, both teams have come such a long way...

Now if either of us can figure out how to get the 6,000 other OC members to sign up... (for either team, doesn't matter to me)...

Fold on folks!!!

Kris

Morpheus (Jun 28, 2001 08:40 a.m.):
Allan Nielsen (Jun 28, 2001 03:30 a.m.):

Harmony is a good thing... :)

And like you said Allan, both teams have come such a long way...

Now if either of us can figure out how to get the 6,000 other OC members to sign up... (for either team, doesn't matter to me)...

Fold on folks!!!

Kris

Great to see you in here Morpheus, you are always welcome! :)

SpeeDj (Jun 28, 2001 07:03 a.m.):

J
Allan's correct, to mention joining the Seti team is a gracious gesture, not what I'm talking about at all.":O}

Back