• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thoughts and Prayers to Mark.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Thoughts and Prayers go out to our long time friend and Teammate Mark620. I wish him well as he copes with his loss. :grouphug:

I'll leave it to Mark to share what he wants to on the details. It has to be a tough time for him.

In short...
My wife and father were diagnosed with cancer 8 years ago. About 2 months apart.

Dad had lug cancer and beat it, then melanoma was found in a lymph node source was never found, he beat it too. More recently he had bone cancer and then brain cancer.
Was down for about a month before he passed on his 83rd birthday on October 23.

My wife initially had breast cancer and beat it but 6 years later she had back pain...took 4 months of fighting to get a cat scan, found bone cancer in her spine and ribs and they found a spot of liver cancer too. Was doing fairly well till about 2.5 months ago(now), the bone cancer invaded her hip sockets and she could no longer walk at all. She passed on October 9 at 54 yrs old.

Because I was caring for my wife, I did not get to see dad much, but I did see him daily after my wife passed.

Back