• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Threats and conquests on ocstats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hawk

Member
Joined
May 9, 2002
Location
Portland OR.
Gotta love these stats when you have "no threats" and seem to be on a lot of others "threats" list...right down to the day and time too!
 

grv

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Location
Guilderland, NY
I'd try to talk some trash about how I'm gonna pass you up, but you're outpacing me by 1k a week:rolleyes:

Time to go recruiting...
 

Flashfx2

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2001
I agree, I think it is really cool the detail stats page that is setup. I love the breakdown of production over the last 7 days and the last 24 hours.

Hopefully us ISUuNFers will be your first threat, we're not too far behind you as of right now :)
 
OP
Hawk

Hawk

Member
Joined
May 9, 2002
Location
Portland OR.
Flashfx2 said:
I agree, I think it is really cool the detail stats page that is setup. I love the breakdown of production over the last 7 days and the last 24 hours.

Hopefully us ISUuNFers will be your first threat, we're not too far behind you as of right now :)
Key word there is WE I am me :D I built all my rigs and pay for the electrons they cycle. I've climed into the top 25 in a year all on my own. I could do some borging but I'd like to see how far I can get on my own. I do some recruiting but for the team not for myself. Just my prefrence, I've always been a go it alone type guy competitivly speaking.
 

broken003

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2002
Hawk said:
Gotta love these stats when you have "no threats" and seem to be on a lot of others "threats" list...right down to the day and time too!

Well, I am not on your conquest list (yet)...But you are on my threats list (but I could tell that by just looking at the stats). The sad thing is that I really have no additional power left to stop you from taking 10th place before I do at this rate.
 

Flashfx2

Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2001
Hawk said:

Key word there is WE I am me :D I built all my rigs and pay for the electrons they cycle. I've climed into the top 25 in a year all on my own. I could do some borging but I'd like to see how far I can get on my own. I do some recruiting but for the team not for myself. Just my prefrence, I've always been a go it alone type guy competitivly speaking.

Well then I must say how awesome that it is that you can put all that out without any borging :clap: While at firstthe computers were borged by myself, then I got some friends into it too as they started folding. It's not like they were already folding and then we decided to combine our efforts. Why do you borg computers and not put them onto your name? I think that if YOU are the one that is responsible for them folding, why shouldn't you get credit, ya know?
 
OP
Hawk

Hawk

Member
Joined
May 9, 2002
Location
Portland OR.
I just ask people to look into the project and fold. I just like to use my on computer skills to see how well I can do. Points don't mean alot to me unless I get them with my computers. All the folding goes to the cause but I can say that my efforts alone have put me in the top 265 in the world. Credit for others work has never apealed to me much.
 

epauls

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Well, I'm gonna have to figure out how to pop up on your threats list now.
So the deal is we are keeping it in the family so to speak? No outside? Let's see you have 12, me 9. By the way your numbers are, I need to get at least 3 new rigs and upgrade some of my current. Well adding 3 rigs I can do, but they would be even slower than the slow ones I have on-line already...
Damn the basment already has almost a hummmm to it.

Well, let me think on it.....

Guess I'llhave to make a 2nd team if the borg rigs come through :(