• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thumbs up for the Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metallica God

the graphics are not Doom III, and the controls are going to take a little bit to get used to but all in all its a fun game I must say, definitely check it out

Yeah I tried the demo out for awhile. I personally thought it sucked. Not the premise of the game, just the controls and camera angles and whatnot.

I have The Infernal Machine, and its pretty cool. I'll have to look for this one. Is it still based on the Tomb Raider engine?

Metallica God said:
the graphics are not Doom III, and the controls are going to take a little bit to get used to but all in all its a fun game I must say, definitely check it out

I have to agree with Metallica God, the game is really quite good. I got it for my brother and ended up playing most of it myself. I am stuck at some huge crocodile and its really frustrating...
:mad:

you gotta swim to the left and trap it there, then pull a bunch of levers and get the treasure,

its not a tomb raider engine since you use the mouse and the keyboard, its almost splinter cell like controls, the fighting is sweet, you can do combos and stuff, grab the bad guys by the neck with your whip , pull them up to you and smack them back with a punch

Back