• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ti200+onboard video= an't access driver settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twump

i have a compaq comp i got on clearance at best buy a while back that i use as a spare. it has onboard everything so i added my geforce 3 ti200 and when i goto my display properties none of the geforce options show up. all that shows up is the general/adapter/monitor/tshooting/color management tabs. I had a geforce 2 in the comp before the ti200 and it was the same way. how can i unlock the missing options? right now i can't adjust any aa,as/opengl/ d3d settings whatsoever so gaming on it hasn't been what it should be.

can someone give me a tip on why these options aren't showing up?

I do have the onboard vid disabled and have the agp slot set to init first so what amk i missing?

thx
twump

Try going into the main bios and disabling the onboard graphics chip. It won't find the new card until the old one is turned off. I've run into this problem with on board sound chips.

Hawky said:
yeh, bios works, if not, maybe if you check in the video card settings.

read closer.. i can't get to the vid card settings.

the onbaord is disabled. agp is set to primary adapter. monitor is hooked to ti200 and works fine i just can't access any of the ti200 settings.

Back