• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ti4400 temperature

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

A question here...

How do I monitor my MSI 4400 temp? are there any built-in tools? any easy ways to monitor the temp?

I need to keep track of temperatures on my Ti4400 while I try out some different cooling solutions....

1. The stock profile + 80 mm fan @ 1500 rpm 1.2 bel
2. 80 mm fan @ 1500 rpm 1.2 bel
3. Zalman chipset profile + 20 mm fan @ 3000 rpm 3 bel
4. Zalman chipset profile alone

Any hints? help.... lemme know

Cheers, Flixotide

scrappydog

flixotide said:
A question here...

How do I monitor my MSI 4400 temp? are there any built-in tools? any easy ways to monitor the temp?

I need to keep track of temperatures on my Ti4400 while I try out some different cooling solutions....

1. The stock profile + 80 mm fan @ 1500 rpm 1.2 bel
2. 80 mm fan @ 1500 rpm 1.2 bel
3. Zalman chipset profile + 20 mm fan @ 3000 rpm 3 bel
4. Zalman chipset profile alone

Any hints? help.... lemme know

Cheers, Flixotide

You could apply a temperature probe between the GPU and the heat sink; the temp will be displayed on an LCD. You can buy one from Radio Shack for $10-20 or so. You could also get one from an o/c shop for $10-25. Compunurse is a common temperature probe sold in o/c shops.

OP
flixotide

flixotide

Update, info needed

Been a while since I've been playing around with my ti4400.

I was just wondering, if anyone has official temp limits for the ti4400.

Atfer I beefed my cabinet with magic fleece, the probe I'm using went from 39 to 43 in temperature..

Is that dangerous for the card?

Cheers and thaks in advance..

Flixotide