• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TigerDirect Slow Processing.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

A15G

I paid for a 3-day guranteed shipping from UPS. Its been 2 days and my order still hasnt shipped. This is what I got back from them.

"Thank you for your recent email to TigerDirect.com. We have received your communication under the subject line of Order Concerns. All emails that we receive are reviewed by our highly trained response staff. Emails that require a response are ordinarily responded to within 24 hours of receipt; however due to the seasonal increased business volume it might take us a little longer. We appreciate your patience."

Has anyone ordered anything from them lately? And shipped on the date it was supposed to.

Also, do I have the right to complain for the money I paid for a 3-day GURANTEED shipping?

You paid for 3-day shipping, which means that from the time it leaves TigerDirect, it will take no more than 3 days to get to you. This has really nothing at all to do with the timeframe that TD ships in, from the time that they got your order. It might take then 7 days to pack and ship your order, but as long as you get it within 3 days after they initially send it out, there isn't really anything you can do.

You paid for 3-day shipping, which means that from the time it leaves TigerDirect, it will take no more than 3 days to get to you. This has really nothing at all to do with the timeframe that TD ships in, from the time that they got your order. It might take then 7 days to pack and ship your order, but as long as you get it within 3 days after they initially send it out, there isn't really anything you can do.

Alright, this is gonna blow. Waiting a week or so.

Back