• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TigerMP OC facilities

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunal

Registered
In a bit of a rush;

I've got a chance to buy a Tyan Tiger MP, with 2x 1.4GHz Athlon T'birds, and 2x Waterblocks for £250-300.

Can you guys tell me of what OC facilities it has, and what OC facilities can be had via modding etc. (Multiplier/FSB/Vx settings/RAM settings)

Need to know in the next 12hours

Thanks a lot!

Kunal

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
If it is the S2460 revision 1.03 you can adjust FSB with cpufsb program.Max fsb is 150.If you want to adjust multiplier settings you will need to buy golden sockets..{do a google search to see what these are}

Last edited:

Colin

Arctic Silver Senior
WPCredit can be used to tweak the RAM. Using 47k trimmers between ground and Pin 7 of the HIP6301s will give you control of the Vcore.

KFB

this has been said before, but 2 Morgan core Durons seems to be the best cheap route to SMP. does anyone disagree?

rugby

King of Cats Senior
I have 2 tbirds in my s2460 but am selling them to get dual durons (and I need the extra cash because babies are expensive).

Sir-Epix

KFB said:
this has been said before, but 2 Morgan core Durons seems to be the best cheap route to SMP. does anyone disagree?

For price and performance, this is the best route bar none.