• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Time for a Soltek section?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darrin

Registered
Abit, Asus, ECS, Epox, etc. have their own here. With all of the posts I see on Soltek boards, maybe they should have a header for Soltek too?

portorock

I agree, these names have been popping up in the "others" section and for the most part, that's all I really see other than general questions. It would be so much easier for me to find info about my Gigabyte without having to search pages of threads to come up empty handed. I'm to lazy, make it easier for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez:burn:

dvj81

I wonder how many ppl would have to post here for oc.com to consider putting up a forum for Soltek?

manrrl

Registered
I agree with everyone. Sorry to say but I go to the frog site to get all the latest. I like Soltek and will be using more of them.

Fluxer

I didn't like my soltek, it didn't have enough pci/agp divider options/management. Maybe I was doing something wrong though.

dvj81

I put a link in the other thread to this one. hey, do you know of a site that has BIOS's for the Soltek 75DRV5?

augustwest

other than soltek's home page i dont know about any place that has betas or anything. beats the hell outta me!

i just got mine and havent had any problems with the current so havent really looked into it.

good luck