• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Today, I passed How???? TOO!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
More than hitting 100K, even more than battling with WEDO and Shad, I enjoy today's folding as I passed How???!!!!!!!!

However, I can not rest at night, be at ease, feel relaxed, take the load off, kick my feet up or chill out UNTIL I PWN WEDO!!!!!!

For those that weren't folders a few months back. We had a battle raging with the Rage3d folding team because they had this ONE folder who had 300+ cpu's. They came over hear and started a slew of trash talking even though over 33% of their power came from ONE guy.

How??? was that guy and he dissappeared from folding for some reason and so did team Rage3d's bid on passing us.

I'm going to sit here and be happy.

nikhsub1

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
You my friend had better prepare yourself for many sleepless nights ahead as you will never pwn me. I am the pwninator, the king of pwn, the pwn master, and the almighty pwn-a-guru.

You are the Scottie Pippen to my Michael Jordan. :D

Wedo

P.s. Congrats on the pass, doesn't it feel good? :)

Mr B

Senior Admin Emeritus
Wedo said:
You are the Scottie Pippen to my Michael Jordan. :D

Wedo

P.s. Congrats on the pass, doesn't it feel good? :)

Hmmm...that makes me....Urkel?? :p

Congrats to the both of ya!! Well done.

Fold ON!! :beer: :beer:

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Congrats man! keep up the awesome work. So............ when are you gonna pass wedo :D

FOLD ON
NAS