• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 10 WORST games????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zim2411

What are your top ten worst games?
For me it'd have to be.....

10. Homeworld.
9. The Sims
8. Devastation
7. Warcraft series
6. Starcraft
5. South Park - Chef's Luv Shack (I love south park *see avatar* but the game sucks)
4. Resident Evil
3. All Tomb Raiders
2. America's Army
1. Nearly every "Tycoon" game

Alot is left.
CS is prolly around 14.
I just started Splinter Cell today

LOL, this should go into the debate section, cause about half of the games that you listed I have on my top ten list. For me I save the headache of buying bad games nowdays and subscribe to PCGamer mag, and when I was heavy into playstation I subscribed to Playstation mag. It has saved me hundreds in buying games that look good on the cover, but once you install them are full of bugs.

I too get PC Gamer.
I remember the review of Mad Dog McCree. It had a little sign thing that said "New record! Lowest score ever!"

Last edited:
Any game that required a LARGE patch to work correctly, or multiple small patches belongs on the list. I hate paying money to beta test retail products.

Everquest belongs on the list. ('Balanced' my pasty white heiny, Verant.)

Most console ports that try to take advantage of the pc market without taking advantage of pc playability (input options like proper MOUSE control) or system features (SAVE POINTS SUCK PLAIN AND SIMPLE) belong on the list. A few notable exceptions include GTA3+ and BloodRayne - save points still present, basically, but playability is all there.

I dunno... for specific titles I'd really have to think. I'd have to agree with Resident Evil, though. I hate the gameplay. The premise is fine, it's the execution I can't stand.

I just think that Starcraft is stupid, and Warcraft too. I never really did like Blizzard. I thought that diablo was too boring.

Iv never played EQ so i dont kno if it sucks or not.

The Sims gets repetitive after about... 30 minutes. Especially when you are building a kick *** house, and your comp freezes before you save. That drives me away from the game.

Homeworld is just boring. An RTS in SPACE sounds cool, but it was waaaaaaaaaay to boring for me.

I prefer games like UT2003, and Serious Sam. (Splinter Cell doesn't fit in there, but i still love it)

lol =P well To all there own. But blizard is the best gaming company ever period =P

Serious Sam lol =P is that even a game I liked it too, but just shooting made my hand cramp hehe

I only agree with you on AA. Everything else is ok: Tomb Raider wasnt bad, Blizzard owns the hell out of everyone, and a lot of people like Resident Evil and Sims. (Ive never played the last two)

But AA sure does suck.

U want the 10 worst games??

Here they are:

1.Great Qin Warriros
2.Xmen 2_wolverines revenge
3.Codename Nina_Global Terrorism
4.Horse racer Manager
5.Arsenal Official Management game
6.Pro Bass Fishing
7.Harbinger
8.Masters Of Orion 3 (the 2nd one was Great)
9.Diablo
10.Jurassic Park_Dinosaur battles

These are cr@p games...

Zim2411 said:
What are your top ten worst games?
For me it'd have to be.....

10. Homeworld.
9. The Sims
8. Devastation
7. Warcraft series
6. Starcraft
5. South Park - Chef's Luv Shack (I love south park *see avatar* but the game sucks)
4. Resident Evil
3. All Tomb Raiders
2. America's Army
1. Nearly every "Tycoon" game

i cant believe my eyes. the sims, and tycoon i agree but starcraft and RE? starcraft is a legend and is still played by many people world wide. this game will never die. i dont really care about the others but starcraft doesnt belong on that list.

when i first saw SC i was like wtf is this lame game i dont get it. but once u give it a try and play a few missions ur hooked on starcrack

I agree that starcraft, warcraft, the tycoon games, and AA suck. I also hated Half-Life, and especially counter strike. Half life got boring after killing the same monsters over and over for 15 hours straight. I think the main reason I didn't like CS is because I waited too long before I tried it (first played it like 3 months ago) and the graphics are horrible compared to games out now.

I also hated every C&C game up until Generals. That games is decent, the rest just suck.

And although I haven't played this game, the name alone puts it in the top 10 list, not to mention the screen shots. The worst part is that this game is yet to be released (I wonder if I can pre-order yet).

Back