• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 20

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is my house setup. Admittedly this is the high end and it fluctuates a lot, especially when I'm playing Elden Ring. I've got another 4-6M PPD for my garage system.

ppd in house.jpg

@dfonda I think you might actually drop off my threats lists soon.

Edit: oh, the picture is a little misleading, the work queue highlight bar isn't actually the 1080 Ti. when it rolls over WU, the Work Queue doesn't update to stay matched with the Folding Slots. The bottom 108220 credit WU is the one that the 1080Ti is running.

My computer is in the basement, and the monitor/keyboard/ect is in the main floor living room.
I have 2 in the "Man Cave" (Basement)...I still need AC down there tho...and heat rises.:shrug:

AC is really tongue in cheek, as we all , I am sure have good AC...More like who can foot the bill...mine will run around $300 a month in the summer months. Thankfully that is still one of my smaller bills.:(

In theory I could shut down for 5 months and get two more GPU's to run in the cooler months.:sneaky:

Last edited:
AC is really tongue in cheek, as we all , I am sure have good AC

I have none. It has been a major point of contention. I'm planning on buying a stand-alone non-window unit for the garage this summer so I have a place to go when the heat is making me physically ill.

Back