• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

top of my class

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm #46 in my class.

But take a look at #6.

Little suspicious, eh?

My class

I do get a lucky in the fact that I have the lowest LEGITIMATE WU times in my class (look at #6!).

Last edited:
I am going to report #6 in my class if I can find a link or email addy to do so. he/she is seriouly screwing SETI by doing that.

[EDIT]

Cant find a link! DOH!

[/EDIT]

Last edited:
I am #222 out of the 4,216 in my class... here

sheesh... the top 10 in my class are worth about a million WUs (combined)... I feel so inferior... :p :p ;)

Congrats on the top spot cmdrjay4! You should link your SETI@home name to our team website! ;)

I'm number two in my class (June 3rd). The guy at number one has been turning in about 75 WU's per day since the first day! Not much hope of catching him. ;)

lol, I'd only be closing on him at a pace of 10 per day. He's 6000 WU's ahead of me. At 85 I'd catch in in just under 2 years. To catch him before the end of this phase I'd need more like 200 WU's a day (and don't I wish!)

EyelessFace said:
I'm #46 in my class.

But take a look at #6.

Little suspicious, eh?

My class

I do get a lucky in the fact that I have the lowest LEGITIMATE WU times in my class (look at #6!).

Hey Eyeless!!!! Look right below number 6 and you will see me!!!!!:D That's sooooo funny!!! I was thinking about posting my class and the joker infront of me and poof!!!:D

cmdrjay4 said:

thanks
how do i do that??

Go here and enter your email address and password. If you don't have your password click the link to have them email it to you. It should arrive in just a few seconds at the email address your account is under. Then just add the url of the team website (www.ocsetiteam.com/) in the appropriate form. If I recall correctly you should not add the -http://- or it won't work. That should do it. ;)

Last edited:
Back