• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trade GF2Ultra/GF3 for Team Losi XX4...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Über~PhLuBB

Jedi Knight Senior
I know this isn't the ideal place to slap in an ad for something like this, but I dont know where else anyone would look for a trade like this!

I'm looking to trade my Team Losi XX4 for a GeForce 2 Ultra 64MB DDR, or a GeForce 3 64 MB DDR.

Here's what's included in the deal:

-Team Losi XX4 (built)
-Novak Reactor ESC w/ reversing
-Futaba Magnim Sport Jr.
-Matrix 12 turn Double Modified motor (This thing HAULS!)
-Pro-Line Road Rage ][ Tires (Not yet used)
-2 x 1700 MAh batteries
-Pro-Tech Supercharger (Charges batteries in 15 mins + has trickle charge)

I have installed a custom skid-plate under the front bulkhead, and I'll include more raw materials to replace it when it becomes too scarred to be effective. (It's Aluminum). I took this to my neighbor who is a police officer, and he came by that day on duty, and we clocked it on his radar gun at 32MPH. Not bad for a 4 wheel drive off road vehicle with micro-stubbie tires! I paid well over $600 for this setup, and I estimate a used GF2Ultra would run about $250, and a GF3 would be about $300. This is a CRAZY good deal for both of us![4][/4][4][/4]

Wega!

This isn't the place to trade. Go to the main page, and click on something called "Classified Ads"....

Good luck with selling ur stuff.

Robert

LOL, this is the first time I see someone trade in here like this. That a cool RC-rtr.

You should try to post it in RC's website, too.
Good luck.

Johnniest5

Registered
What's that thing? An ATV? I have no idea what it is. But I do have a Leadtek Geforce2 Ultra. My GF3 will be here tomorrow, so I'm looking to get rid of my GF2Ultra. Not sure if what you have is what I want, though.