• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trade GF2Ultra/GF3 for Team Losi XX4...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Über~PhLuBB

Jedi Knight Senior
I know this isn't the ideal place to slap in an ad for something like this, but I dont know where else anyone would look for a trade like this!

I'm looking to trade my Team Losi XX4 for a GeForce 2 Ultra 64MB DDR, or a GeForce 3 64 MB DDR.

Here's what's included in the deal:

-Team Losi XX4 (built)
-Novak Reactor ESC w/ reversing
-Futaba Magnim Sport Jr.
-Matrix 12 turn Double Modified motor (This thing HAULS!)
-Pro-Line Road Rage ][ Tires (Not yet used)
-2 x 1700 MAh batteries
-Pro-Tech Supercharger (Charges batteries in 15 mins + has trickle charge)

I have installed a custom skid-plate under the front bulkhead, and I'll include more raw materials to replace it when it becomes too scarred to be effective. (It's Aluminum). I took this to my neighbor who is a police officer, and he came by that day on duty, and we clocked it on his radar gun at 32MPH. Not bad for a 4 wheel drive off road vehicle with micro-stubbie tires! I paid well over $600 for this setup, and I estimate a used GF2Ultra would run about $250, and a GF3 would be about $300. This is a CRAZY good deal for both of us![4][/4][4][/4]

This isn't the place to trade. Go to the main page, and click on something called "Classified Ads"....

Good luck with selling ur stuff.

LOL, this is the first time I see someone trade in here like this. That a cool RC-rtr.

You should try to post it in RC's website, too.
Good luck.

What's that thing? An ATV? I have no idea what it is. But I do have a Leadtek Geforce2 Ultra. My GF3 will be here tomorrow, so I'm looking to get rid of my GF2Ultra. Not sure if what you have is what I want, though.

Back