• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

transferring units

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cerberus

question... ive been folding for 33 for a while... i just switched to 32 but apparently all my WUs dont come with me.... what gives?

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
cerberus said:
question... ive been folding for 33 for a while... i just switched to 32 but apparently all my WUs dont come with me.... what gives?

WU's stay with the team you folded them with. You can fold under the same name on different teams, but the WU's stay with the team they were folded under. So, you start with a clean slate here.

WELCOME TO TEAM 32, glad to have you folding with us cerberus!

FOLD ON
NAS

CharlesHF

I believe that this is a good idea. :) What would happen if How??? switched from Rage3D to team 32? Rage would bottom out in the number of points that they have. :eek:
I know that if Lews did that we'd get in a tizzy. ;)

AERO

hehe im guessing team 33 is rage3d and team 32 is oc.com? hehe soz for the question as i hang around ppl from team 24 too much hehe but i like to read all sorts of forums. yer im guessing that folding is like [email protected], u cant change what team u ahve already donated points to, only the points u will gain from this present day will go towards your new team. i found this out a little while ago. i am in the ocau genome team nicknae originally was AERO in genome then joined team_clown in ocau hehe were shootin up the stats page, pitty there genome team is almost dead unlike there folding team which is kicking aslong nicely. sounds like this team has team spirit and will not give up.

Gnerma

Welcome to Team 32!

cerberus said:

This is how it is with SETI and I've heard that it can cause problems.. Like power crunchers can use their massive amount of WUs to blackmail the team.

I like the way its setup for folding. :)

JetMech

cerberus said:
You haven't lost those points you just can't see them in team 32s stats. To see your true total look your name up in the Top 1000 stats. That is of course if you are using the same name. If your total is too low to qualify you for the top 1000 then the regular FAH stats page will list all teams folded under your name.:burn: