• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trillion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
I do aswell, I love it.

I use it for everything except irc, I need mirc for irc. :D

CrashOveride

yep yep yep its good:D

i like hat you can be signedin as more than 1 person on each client... i have 4 AIM accounts and i can mess iwth people in chat rooms when i get invited:D

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Trillian = Best program EVAR! I love it. It's not slow and cumbersome like ICQ is/was. It's skinnable, and can handle ALL of your IM clients :)

CrashOveride

yes you can
but somtimes tehre are problems sending images... and i dont think they pop up in the window when you send em but they might i forget...

Chris

err im a little comnfused as to were this thread has gone now, but to put it back on track, get a descent skin for it like "Aikon2" its great replaces those little circles for the IM clients with proper icons so you know witch is witch. And it looks a hell of a lot better!:)

Zim2411

I've used trillian for over 11,000 hours!
I also like how it keeps a log of all chats. My one friend and I's log was 140 pages long!

Anyway, TRILLIAN RULES!!! Just the other day i was screwing with my friends brain.

MoPMatrix

Trillian is teh amazing, i been using it for a few years
if u like the free version, pro is even better :D
and the skins are nice as hell