• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to get an update out yet later today if I can.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Normal type stuff going on but in a more disruptive way today. Nothing of note and nothing bad just busy and time sensitive. As such, I was not able to work on the update yet and it will probably be some time after lunch before I can even start.

Thinking of you guys and hoping that you are doing well.

Have a good weekend everyone...I can keep the man cave PC going all summer but I had to shut my upstairs PC down...The power bill to run my Central Air to keep that one room cool is too much...:rain:

I'll be back end of August, or early September. :salute:

Have a good weekend everyone...I can keep the man cave PC going all summer but I had to shut my upstairs PC down...The power bill to run my Central Air to keep that one room cool is too much...:rain:

I'll be back end of August, or early September. :salute:

Looking forward to seeing you back again when it cools down.

I moved my 4 GPU system into the basement and fed USB and video cables up through the floor so it doesn't dump heat into the living room anymore.

Looking forward to seeing you back again when it cools down.

I moved my 4 GPU system into the basement and fed USB and video cables up through the floor so it doesn't dump heat into the living room anymore.

I have been wanting to do that for the longest time. Even priced out wall ports and such to make it look neat and all. Have a USB hub on my desk for keyboard and mouse. Get an external Blue ray drive.... It's awesome that you're doing something similar to my thoughts on the idea.

Our heating is broken at the moment - has been for the past week and should be fixed today - just in time for a very very cold Spring (some snow/frost last night) so quite frankly I'm glad my desktop is in the study so it can provide some heat!

I see that P4EE has dropped in production, ether he is cutting back for the sumer or a few of his folders went down, hope all is well with him. This gives me a chance to extend my lead on him :rofl:

Ya gotta make your moves when you can. It's a highly competitive field. Fold on!

Back