• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to remeber an old PC game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rydis

Trying to remeber the name of a really old PC game, but can't seem to find.

You were a guy, and it was a puzzle/maze game that had around 100+ levels. You had to get colored keys to open doors, and avoid monsters in some levels. There was ice in some levels that required you to get skates, and fire in others that required you to get boots.

I wanna say the name of of it was named after the character, but not 100%. Its only like 2-3 words. ANyone have any ideas?

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Trying to remeber the name of a really old PC game, but can't seem to find.

You were a guy, and it was a puzzle/maze game that had around 100+ levels. You had to get colored keys to open doors, and avoid monsters in some levels. There was ice in some levels that required you to get skates, and fire in others that required you to get boots.

I wanna say the name of of it was named after the character, but not 100%. Its only like 2-3 words. ANyone have any ideas?
Was this on Windows 3.1? If so, I know EXACTLY what your talking about, except I don't know the name :(

OP
R

Rydis

I think you're thinking about chip's challenge. (used to play it when i was a kid)

You can get a free download of it here.

If this is what you're thinking about then enjoy :)

Yep, thats the game. I didn't want to play it, it just bothered me I couldn't remeber the name. (people at work were all talking about the 'good ol days') and thought I see if anyone else played it. Thanks.

educolina2

I trying to find a game that was almost the same as Chips Challenge.Except you were a little moster (kind a like a leprechaun) and you had to eat apples and find the keys to open the doors.
Please help meee

Newf

Registered
I trying to find a game that was almost the same as Chips Challenge.Except you were a little moster (kind a like a leprechaun) and you had to eat apples and find the keys to open the doors.
Please help meee

Umm... Create your own thread?