• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tweaking help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hexen

I know it's not the best video card.. But I want to get thes best out of it! (And from a post I seen a while back,drdingo21 got over 2000 on his 3dmark score with one.Mines holding @ 842).I was just wondering what would be the best tactics to go at the card with. Powerstrip.New detonator drivers.Cooling? (Btw I need to know what fan size fit's this card anyway lol) Please see my sig for the video card :) Ty to everyone for your help,and havve a good one!:beer:

CyberFed

your going to want to run the best drivers go get em from nvidia.com
next off a thermaltake blue orb for the chip wouldnt hurt, i dont know if your card came with ram sinks if it didnt try those, you can try overclocking it, but from what i've gathered over time its really not worth the overclocking because the performance increase is minute ( no more than 10%) and vid cards run hot enough so i personally dont believe in o/c them. Um besides that i cant think of much to push the video card more however someone out there might know something i dont, an new processor off course wouldnt hurt :) but thats my 2 cents good luck with it