• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tweaking ti 4600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ferria

hi,

just got my gainward ti 4600 card ,can i use nvidia tweaking tool utilitie to o/c it or should i go with powerstrip?

thanks in advance

WarriorII

Moderator #666
I use 2 different "Tweeking" tools for my vid card. I installed them into 2 different folders.
I only use 1 at a time.

Try them both. Figure out which 1 you like best and get rid of / don't use the other. :D

:cool:

Arcane

Registered
CyberFed said:
overclocking a geforce 4 ?! what in gods name are you running that you could possibly need to o/c it for?? are you running q3 at like 9000x9000 resolution!?
hey once you o/c it though post some benchmarks i'de love to see the numbers on that sweet peice of hardware

i have a geforce4 that i have yet to overclock...as for the reason, "because i can"...although, extra fps, would be another reason...i'm thinking 325/750-775...hope i have enough cooling for this :p

edit : by the way, i don't know about the gainward card, but the visiontek card comes with it's on overclocking software...have you check that???