• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ultimate Htpc 56k Unfriendly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pranks7er

Final Design of My ultimate HTPC 56k watchout!

This will be the peak of my modding skills so far this ultimate HTPC is a future project I plan to start when i get the tools I need!

But after a few designs i think ive found the one I like !!!

It curently is only in design stage the following 3D renderings give you an idea of how it hopefully will look.

Feel Free to critize !

101003-htpcA1.png

101003-htpcA2.png

101003-htpca3.png

101003-frontpanel.png

TheGhengisKhan

BANNED TROLL -Per Silversinksam
Is this going to be a full PC, or an entertainment-center PC?

Either way, it looks very good and I'd love to keep an eye on your progress, and see how close you come to your renders with the finished product.

OP
pranks7er

pranks7er

both probably htpc and general use pc!

its only in "thinking about stage" but ill start posting as soon as i start work!

TheGhengisKhan

BANNED TROLL -Per Silversinksam
Cool, I love the idea so far, don't forget... if you run into any difficulties, ask someone in here, there's plenty of experienced people here that can help you.

syberspy9

lol no offence but man it looks like my moms radio neer the stove lol wood can be very nice but with purple triered or black and make the wood a dark wood like wallnut or cherry but how u gona fir it all in there if ur going to do somthing like that its a wast to have wires coing out of it so hhok it up with a lcd on and wireless mouse and keyboard make it like a lap top man then it might be good if your sitting in your robe infront of a fire at the ski hill good luck though

Lazlo Panaflex

syberspy9 said:
lol no offence but man it looks like my moms radio neer the stove lol wood can be very nice but with purple triered or black and make the wood a dark wood like wallnut or cherry but how u gona fir it all in there if ur going to do somthing like that its a wast to have wires coing out of it so hhok it up with a lcd on and wireless mouse and keyboard make it like a lap top man then it might be good if your sitting in your robe infront of a fire at the ski hill good luck though

Syberspy9, it is a lot easier to understand someone when they use periods.

The project so far looks good. What components do you plan on using?

OP
pranks7er

pranks7er

i already have a pc which the new case will be replacing but i probably will add a small form factor PSU, and maybe use laptop DVD drive