• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

um... i am going to defile m name by saying this but EQ help=P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrashOveride

i have 56K and iwanna know if ther is any way to get the huge patch for EQ on a cd... well can i? um... i knwo i could jsut call them but i figured since i was here i owudl ask of nee one has tried this... so.... dose any one here play EverCrack- i mean Quest?:D :eh?: :D

Dude for one...This does Qualify as a Warez thread so delete it quick.

I play Evercrack tons and on a 56k. How about this...Have it start patching and take you girl out for a movie and dinner. By the time your back your patched and your girl will be nicer to ya when you waste your weekends for the next year playing EQ. The software that is patched would need to be repatched anyway with plane of power Expansion coming so just let it do its own thing with the patcher.

Again...DELETE THIS THREAD NOW Warez aren't cool and illegal. I'd hate to have Verent and Sony or SSS on my butt for anything with Burn, Copy, Warez or Everquest in any combo in the same sentence.

this is isn't warez... if u can d/l the patch from the net then u can burn a 1000x copies if u want...

it's like d/ling SP1 for XP and burning it to a CD

if it was the whole game that's a different story

beau_safken said:
Dude for one...This does Qualify as a Warez thread so delete it quick.

No warez here. He's asking if he can have a patch for a game burned onto a CD, rather than having to download it on a 56k modem. It's perfectly legal to store patches. I do it all the time.

If you'd like, you could send me a CDRW or something w/ return postage, and the link to d/l the patch, and I'd be more than happy to copy it to a cd and send it back to you.

ok ok ok ....I'm an idiot tonight so I admit stupidity. I just checked descriptions of Warez and yea....Your al correct. Addons such as patches are enhancements and legal to distribute....so no warez....my bad

my cousin always ran into that problem when he had dial up and would just bring his computer to my house and download the patch here. if you have a friend bring it to his house. although im sure you've already thought of that. =/

maybe too, if you know someone in a dorm, usually they are all connected to the internet through the college connection. during the day, my college's connection blows since they have to share it with the local high school or schools, but at night and early in the morning i think it's amazing.

also, can you download the EQ patches separately ?? i played for about a year but always just automatically downloaded em.

hm... i like hte jsut waiting one.... meh oh well... looks liek ai may have had my accoutn taken aay nee ways =( not sure how though i left it on all day trading and now it wont lett me siogn on cuz im banned or somthoign hm.... illahv to check this out:D :eh?: :D :(

man i just realized pop came out yesterday. god i miss playin sometimes. but life is better without EQ. i keep telling myself this. =/

which servers do or did you guys play on ?? i was on rathe, 59 wiz erudite with VoF.

Back